Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Me & My Buddy


I really forgot how much fun I had with my friend Crystal. I don't think I've ever had as much fun with a girlfriend in my entire life like I did with her. I love looking at our old photos which remind me of all the nights we would make our tummies hurt because of all the laughing we would do. Laughing ALWAYS seemed to come after we stuffed outselves with a large amount of food. She helped me to be carefree, and easygoing. She allowed me to leave one side of Erin at home, and become another exciting never-know-what's-next Erin. I loved that. I was out-going, flexible, free. Free, oh so free. I loved being with her so much. She was so inspiring. We had a blast together. I thank God for good friends. I need to pay her a little visit soon.

4 comments:

Clari said...

you didnt tell me you had a blog. you naughty toot. yay. im a blog addict.

Clari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clari said...

okay sorry, I had to delete that last comment...I tried to type too fast. your blog is not stupie...I love snoopin of other peeps un-private blogs too. that makes me sound like a creep. ohwell. i need your email to send you the invite

lorrie said...

of course i have already seen the new posting! i love it i sure home crystal gets to see it and i hope devin reads what you write about him, you are an awesome wifey!