Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I cant wait for...

Things I'm looking forward to this year:
  1. Getting sealed in the temple to my husband
  2. Devin starting his new position in Salt Lake
  3. Possibly moving into his grandma's home while she is away on an LDS mission
  4. Advancing in school
  5. Possibly starting a family!
  6. Quitting my job to search for a better one
  7. Meeting all the new babies that are coming into the world (Devin's sister is prego, my two great friends Crystal and Amanda are too, and I'm excited for all the others that are pregnant in Devin's family, and our ward)
  8. Celebrating our 1 year anniversary! We will have to plan something great!
  9. Maybe going to California for spring break!
  10. Visiting home
  11. Warm weather
  12. Hiking and exploring with my husband
  13. Making new friends
  14. Trying new things
  15. Learning new things (Cook, gardening, interior design)
  16. Seeing where Mr. Obama will lead us

No comments: