Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jude, Jude, Jude

This week has been lots of work, but so much fun! It is so fun to watch Jude everyday discover new things, stare at his toys, make funny faces, toot, poop, and pee all over, and especially to watch him sleep. I can't get enough of him. I wish I never got tired so I could stay awake and play with him 24hrs. a day. We are so happy! This little kid has blessed us in so many ways...there is no question that he was sent from Heaven. He is perfect and we are so glad that he is happy and healthy. I am forever grateful for the gift of being a mum. I just can't imagine a better feeling in life. We love you all!!!
Tonight we had some of Devin's fam over for a visit, and we fed the geese...as you can see, Jude looks so excited (asleep in Devin's pouch).
I love this little tooter so much. He is the best.
Cozy Monkey
It is very difficult to snap a shot of him smiling, but this is good enough.
Jammie time!
AW! What a hunk!