Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's a BIGGY

My week 29 appointment was yesterday.
I got a Rhogam shot in the A...but I got to sport a cute band-aid the rest of the day on my cheek so it was worth it.
Then I was told I was BIG.
ugh...so I asked ''big as in fat, or big as in the baby?"
She said ---> your baby is BIG!
My reply ---> Ughhh, okay...so...
Her reply -----> You just have a big uterus.

So....not sure what that means..My lady parts know what that means, for sure...But atleast he wont come out a wimpy baby (if he will even fit through the exit door)...

PICTURES of MY BIG BABY





2 comments:

Clari said...

love your posts. can't wait to see you on fri.!!!! it will be so great and neat and fun

Brian and Kellie said...

You are looking SO cute!! I can't wait for your little guy to come. We should hang out some time soon :)