Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Mum Visit


My mum came to visit this month. We shopped (now I have no room in our second room to walk because of all the baby clothes), we talked, we ate....oh boy...we ate the town. We watched dumb movies, ate some more, drank a LOT of pop and ate a whole bag of candy corn. Then she left and life slapped me in the face. Its so boring without another soul around. So...I'm pretty excited to be getting a permanent room mate (baby robinson) in a few months...

Here's some gross pictures for your amusement. Don't judge me please. I swear that thing inside me is a 20 pound clunk.

5 comments:

Wheelerfamily said...

Oh Erin, it's so fun to see you pregnant, and it's so fun, you'll cherish these memories when your little one gets here. I know it's not too fun to gain all the weight, but you look great! Love ya Erin, and we miss you! Can't wait to meet the little turd!

Amanda

ERIN ROBINSON said...

thanks amanda you are such a darling friend! I miss you too!!!!

mali said...

You Misses Erin are such a purtty Mum-2-bee, yessirree! In the mean time if you ever get bored enough I am almost always free to play whilst little baby r is in hiding:)

Clari said...

i cant take the cuteness. this mum visit sounds like when my mom visits. isn't it just depressing when they leave though. i always want my mom to come and visit but then it sucks to say goodbye. i always have to have lance hold me back from running after the suburban and trying to jump in to go home with her. its gotten a little better now that i have rain, but not much. i miss you miss. what do you do during the week?? are you really busy. i wanted to come down to go shopping a bit. maybe bunk at your house? ill text you. or maybe a weekend the first part of novemb?? xoxoxoxo

lorrie said...

oh love the update, and i did have so much fun shopping, eating, drinking and just being with you and devo:)