Friday, December 5, 2008

Some Christmas Cheer!

So, can I just say that I am so psyched out of my mind for Santa to come this year! Well, not necessarily his visit and to see what he brings us, but what I am really happy about is our teensy little apartment, all "christmassy" and looking darned cute! Devin gets two thumbs up for putting up the lights (twinkling lights even!) which make me shine with gleeeee! His parents get kudos as well for letting us borrow their baby tree. Its adorable. I want to squeeze it. My mother gets the rest of the high fives for her overzealous Christmas cheer gift packages she sends us on a weekly basis which are filled with various sorts of holiday cheer. So, for you mom, as I know you will enjoy our elf-like home, I have posted pictures of each cheerful decoration! Enjoy.

P.S.~ It was about a month long process to pick out those stockings! They had to be perfect. At one point I asked Devin "Ok, how many kids do we plan on having, and we will just get them [stockings] all now!" As you see here, we settled for just the two. Maybe if I learn how to sew in the next year or two, my first-born can have a matching stocking! :)

1 comment:

lorrie said...

oh thank you sweet princess you adorable apartment put christmas cheer in my heart! i am glad you got the christmas spirit from your mom. once a nut always a nut.